8/21/2012

Photo Booth

 Today I had a bit of fun with my Photo Booth. This tone reminded me of the Album Cover's from the 80's. 

Just a fun way to get to know me a bit. I am two parts serious and fun. At some moments I think internally and my mind just keeps going and I forget to smile (perhaps my smile is internal)...and at other times I am smiling all day.  

Please feel free to write me back on my comments section. I am really hoping to gain some followers and keep expanding this blog. I love that I have readers from Russia, Korea, and Germany and other parts of the U.S

Have a beautiful day! August is nearly done and on to September, October, November, and December!! So much to look forward to!! Do you know I will be 38 this December!! I cannot believe it! It feels like I was just turning 30 not to long ago... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment