![]() |
| Italy |
We decorated it with twinkle lights, tea candle's, old books, and flowers from outside I placed into little glass mason jars. One thing that was flattering was he asked to hang all of my art on the walls around the table where they were to dine. I agreed and he went to work as I prepared a small meal for them and her birthday cake. I also had an urgent desire to use my pastels to sketch her a picture of Italy. I didn't realize how much fun I would have with the colors, ( I hadn't picked up my pastels for quite some time) and loved how it turned out. Like any artist it's hard to part with one's baby... I asked her later to take some pictures of it and send them to me via email so I could post it on my facebook album.
When she entered the house that night, she was in tears. I laughed as I thought how much my son is like me. A hopeless romantic. For the first hour or so I could still hear her sniffling as she kept apologizing for her endless tears of joy. She was so overwhelmed at such a thoughtful gesture. Needless to say, I think she fell more in love with my son that night, and I was a proud Mamma.


0 comments:
Post a Comment