I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving! I kept it simple and stood home this year. Me and the kids usually travel to Rancho Cucamonga for Thanksgiving at my Aunt's where all the family gathers. But in the last three years my younger Sister and her family moved to Albuquerque, NM, and recently our cousin and her husband moved to Manhattan, NY.
So this year was a bit different, and sad having them all gone. My mom, and I cooked together and enjoyed a simple quiet Thanksgiving At Home -just my three children, mom and step-dad. I tried a few new Gluten-Free Recipes as well since I went Gluten-Free almost a month now, and had so much fun with it! (I found I was allergic to Gluten so it's been a fun adventure learning a new way to eat).
I love white and simple!
I made Gluten-Free Corn Bread and Apple Crisp.
Mom and I cooked together today! Such a special Thanksgiving.
0 comments:
Post a Comment