Three doors closed now, those dreams meant for someone else: I must let go of the knob I hold to so tight, -turning to the left, turning to the right, though try as I might, I cannot unlock this dream with my life. I let go once more.
But the address read sixteen on my post marked letter...I was sure it was meant for me, this hand written letter. My heart did cling to the hope of his love... as I lifted it to my nostrils, the scent of his rugged skin lifted off the grains like a pheromone: reminding me of the sparkle in his eye, my mind relapsed to our last goodbye.
I awoke to find my face pressed against the Cedar door, the dream that stood before me was not mine to adore.
So I let go of the cold indifferent knob my prayers did not unlock their obstinate head's...One by one I passed them as they mocked me instead.
My feet must turn though my heart wants to stay ....it is not my promise although it seemed like it that day. That day it charmed me, that day it asked me to be it's friend, that day it held my sorrows in it's arms and kissed my forehead.
-She walked upon the tired path filled with hopeful dreams.
The years that passed she counted on her fingers, keeping track of every Season and it's turning.
Her heart grew heavy, her eyes grew dim, yet her feet did not slip... nor her sole wear thin.
For what Her Father had in mind, she could not comprehend.
A door of hope, and no need for a key....it was left wide open
one without wrestling, holding providential bliss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment